Thursday 7 November 2013

Getting in Contact - For Content

Getting in contact to create the main content for my magazine. 

I have chosen people from different disciplines that creative people find interesting and that branch across a number of cross-programmes / disciplines. 





I decide to get in contact via twitter and email and carry out the interviews (general, nice chats) in person. (or those who are reachable) 

I want the interview to get across enthusiasm and a lot of passion, with selected images and creative paths to follow up on.

I carried out the contact in a informal way - as this is the way i'd like to approach the whole processes as it allows for more passion to come across which turns into inspiration. 


Laura Dockrill:

Poet / Illustrator / Publication / Speaker 

Dioglue : Email








Hello there,
> I'm Steph, I study 3rd year Graphic design at LCA and was wondering if you had time for a quick interview (general, friendly chat) anytime soon as I am creating a 'life style / inspiration' creative magazine as part of my final year.
> I was just wondering if I could 'do' a feature on you; as your books / poems and illustration's inspire young creatives to actually want to create.
> 
> If that is cool, would it be ok to be soon? I could email the questions etc. I promise they won't be that boring! ha. 
> 
> Hope you've a had a crackin' day! 
> Thanks for reading this message. 
> Cheers,
> Steph




Response:

Sure. Of course 

L x

Sent from the iPhone of a Wife

Reply from myself: 






Food_and:

Dioglue :Twitter


Hello there, I'm wondering if you guys have time for a quick interview (general, friendly chat) anytime soon?
Steph Buck
23h
I am creating a contemporary 'life style / inspiration' creative magazine as part of my final year and was wondering if I could feature you.
Steph Buck
23h
and highlight you as a resource and food journal that inspires creative people. If that is cool, would it be ok to send you some questions?
Steph Buck
23h
Cheers - Steph.
Food&_
20h
Hey Steph, yes of course - we'd be delighted to! Send us the questions to hello@foodand.co.uk
Food&_
20h
and if you're in Leeds you're more than welcome to pop in
Steph Buck
4h
Ah Fab, thanks! Yeas I'm in Leeds, will probably be better to nip in if that is ok. Where a bouts are you guys? Thanks again.
Food&_
1h
We're based in Duke Studios, Munro House just opposite the bus station. This week is hectic but next week is ok, what day's good for you?
Steph Buck
50m
Yup, I know the place - how about next tuesday afternoon?


Photography:

Hannah Platt

Dialogue : 

Tom Riley




Village Book Store:

Publishers, Book Store, Gallery Space,


  • Conversation started Tuesday
  • Stephanie Buck
    Stephanie Buck

    Hello there,
    I'm Steph, I study 3rd year Graphic design at LCA and was wondering if you guys had time for a quick interview (general, friendly chat) anytime soon?
    I am creating a contemporary 'life style / inspiration' creative magazine as part of my final year and was wondering if I could 'do' a feature on you as a local source book store, publishing house and gallery, as well as a supplier of publications.
    If that is cool, would it be ok to pop in anytime? Cheers, Steph





Graphic Design:





Fashion Communication:

Baloji Osun

Model
Fashion Design
Wool Week
Style Creation

Karla Stevens : 
Hip Store & LuVition Direction 
Work Experience 
Photography, Editing 
Styling,
Layout,
Art Direction

Britt Lloyd : 
Video & Photo-shoots & Creative Director
Work Experience 
Video / Images 
Editing / Processes 

No comments:

Post a Comment