Thursday 2 January 2014

Colour Scheme Re-think

Working on the brief and colour scheme seemed to automatically go the blue. I do like the impact it has but i feel i could experiment with the shade of blue to see whats more appropriate. 


I need to work out what shade of blue will go with the grey background and the black for the copy. The bright blue does jump form the page but I don;t know wether it will look professional with images or weather it will take away the impact of the image. The blue colour needs to be bold and eye-catching. 

I feel that this blue represent what i AM TRYING TO PORTAY. tHE NAVIGATION will use this colour giants the black of copy. I think it will allow the users to see and use the website appropriately. These 3 colours work together well and i feel that it works with the idea and concept of the website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment