Wednesday 1 January 2014

Organising the Content : Layout

I had some difficulty with developing the layout. This is a very early draft of the potential layout which I feel needs a lot of work. The design focus on experimental layout.

I want the pages to include a variant of interview and text to allow the audience to actually read the content and learn / be interested in...



I feel that these pages look too text heavy. The interview needs to be more spread across the pages to allow for a simple and easy read.



The image layout is becoming more and more difficult with more I had into it. 
I feel that the layout is too busy for the design.


Contents page layout:

The contents needs to be simple, coming straight from the front cover I feel it could look overworked and crammed. The design includes a combination of image and text but may have to be re-wroked in order to fit with the theme and content.




I quite like the layout of the food& interview. The images work well in a uniform fashion. 2/3 image per page could work in terms of spacing and allow for the visuals to not be too crammed. 


I need and introduction page to each interview. I feel that taking up the page might include too much negative space which could look unbalanced comp read to the busier pages. 

I think I need to re-think the layout  and placement of specific pages.



No comments:

Post a Comment