Tuesday 7 January 2014

YUM - Website Development

After a cit we had with the class, (I brought all my printed products and hand rendered type) it was decide and discussed that I should add in a form of web element to my designs to add to the print and Brand of YUM. 

I wanted the website to use simple navigation of the target audience. Using the same theme as for the business cards and incorporating image into the web may make the design work in terms of working with the print methods. 








The web pages use very little type and full screen photographs to utilise the full screen. The navigation works with a simple navigation bar at the top of the page. The website only hosts 6 web page, each with minimal type. 

I feel that the design works well on a large screen but I am optimistic about how it will look on a smaller screen and different applications. 

I mocked up a mini ipad mock up to see how the website would look:


I don't think the design is as strong. The site is too large for the screen and it doesn't fit with the image. Howver I do feel that the choice of image against the logo works well and suits the criteria.


No comments:

Post a Comment