Tuesday 11 March 2014

Creating the Labels

LABEL DESIGNS

I started to work on some labels at the front. I didn't want the labels to be too busy as the pattern was obviously a main focus with this brand. The designs needed to be worked out on a grid form so that we got all the information in the right order of eyesight. 

Once I worked out the overall look, we applied this to the whole range.







I think that designs look very clean and simple, which adds to the approach we were trying to create, It adds a sense of professionalism to the designs and packaging allowing it to seem lie a real product and for it to be informormative.

I had some trouble with the back labels. The layout wouldn't work. wE WERE ALSO CONCERED ABOUT ADDING IN TOO MUCH INFORMATION that was irrelevant. 

So we just decided to put on the logo _+ name. 

Back labels








I feel that the back labels do look quite boring but the information on there is relevant and the ingredients list is also applicable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment