Sunday 2 March 2014

LTA Tennis - Type Experiments

Type and Image Experiments:

I have decided to use just type as ana lost logo and identifier for the brand. I quite like how you can play with typeface weight and feel this could work with my brief. It reflects the power and swing of tennis, as some shots / people are bolder etc. So it forms some purpose with the design.


Applying Type and Image:

I chose to work with the blue theme and overlaid some images. I quite like the text in white and feels that it works with the white tennis gear the athletes wear.


The blue wights of this type portrays itself as strong and powerful. I feel this relates well to the brief and about encouraging women.



Further experiments:





I do not like how this works with the layout of image and type and I feel that the type works best over the top of a gradient or full colour image.



No comments:

Post a Comment