Saturday 22 March 2014

PROJECT EVALUATION

Overall I feel that the project was a sucesess. Normally I wouldn't chose to do a packaging brief but I feel we worked to both my own and Beths strengths. We worked together mostly on things such as concept, ideas, colour scheme, but varied when it came to the packaging and digital / layout sections. I feel that we encouraged each other to meet deadlines and get the brief complete on time.

If we had time I feel that it would have been benifcal to work on the printed information points more as I feel we proritized the packaging. The application could of also been in more detail. I feel that this would of been more specific to the intended audience.

I feel that this brief has encouraged me once again to feel very positive toward collaboration, I see it as a main priority this year and I enjoy working with other people. 

I feel that it has taught me more about packaging but from doing this brief I know that I do not like working specifically with packaging, but I see myself more focused on digital design. 

I feel that I could work more on my management of packaging. If i pushed this i feel that I could of improved on the brief. Overall I feel that we accomplished a successful brief and pushed certain ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment