Saturday 5 April 2014

Branding a Cinema

These are two different but really great examples of brnaindng

This design really works on the produts: creating a broad range of products that fit with the brand and its visual aesthetic. I like the use of tckste and very bright green spot cooer to make the design have that extra touch. 









This brief is slightly different and focuses on the development and concept of a logo. I like how detailed it approaches the design and you can clearly see all stages of the design processes. 





I think adding in colour is great - i think id like to have a few colours within my design - it would be effective to use this as i haven't used anything like that in my design work beofe. 




i think that both these brands have really focused on the concept of the brief. They both portay a cinema in two very different ways which is effective to see competition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment