Wednesday 30 April 2014

Creating my promotion pack


Creating elements for my promotion pack. I wanted my promo pack to embrace my latest designs as i feel that this is my best work. 


Creative CV


My creative cv references me as a designer and who i work. it focuses on my skills, experience, and about / interests. I think these are all applicable to represent me as a designer. 

Postcards




I really enjoyed creating the postcards. It allowed me to pick out some of my best work to help represent me as a personal and designer. I think having postcards  is a great scale to work with, pocket sized. 


Copy

i wanted the copy to be light heard and humorous. i also wanted to portray my northern roots and thought that using language i would normally say could be a way of relating this to porffesionals. 

Poster


I wanted to show an away of designs i had created and thought it would be appropriate to create this in the form of a poster.  i tend to work a lot with digital print and thought it would be eefftive pratcie to use this in my branding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment