Saturday 10 May 2014

Elmwood Portfolio Crit

I recently had a crit of rmy portfolio. 

This is some sections from the the portfolio I showed to Steph from Elmwood












Steph gave me some great feedback that will improve my design and layout. overall i THIN SHE THOUGHT THAT i HAD IMPROVED SINCE TEH LAST TIME i SAW HER. i was really happy with the feedback i received and thought that the overall presentation was good. 


Stephs Feedback:

FILM2014 BRIEF : use 4 big images so you can explain and clearly see visuals 

CHAMPNEYS : Fave and body i page for each - take off 1st images

work on application to make it look more like pattern prints :large scale to us colour and thick line around app layout.

LTA - logi is tiny needs to be larger with white background

TV screens > Cinema > screens show concept 1 or 2 rooms or corridor.bathroom concept explain who this would moves

App for cinea: mae the edges round like tickets to link to web

Full part tern for title page - champneys
discribption on piety book layout + band big on there. 


I am really please with the feedback and will work on this to improve my portfolio as it all be better for orfeesional use. I incorpeted brief that I felt were relevant to my ucrret design practice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment