Wednesday 21 May 2014

Final Website

www.cargocollective.com/stephaniebuckdesign


i think this design of this website has been a difficult thing for me to tackle. As my design now focuses on more digital aspects i really wanted to create my own website and code it. I started off using cargo, but then i progressed to editing certain sections to make sure the design was suited to my needs. i chose to create a very minimal design as i wanted my project briefs to be bold and vibrant on the page. The side bar navigation panel links to the main panel of display images. 


I am quite happy with my design, once i get more confident with my going i will be able to recreate the website and really push my ideas. 

i could really improve this design, i would like a more interactive design template for my website - i feel that now i have started to really like my style of design i can apply this to almost every aspect creating and better layout within my webiste is a key area to address. 

I want to get this sorted before i leave uni so that when entering the professional world i can gage a platform of design to send to them. I think that if i really push my skills within web i could start to develop a critical design skill that would enhance my briefs and creative design  practice . 

No comments:

Post a Comment