Sunday 29 December 2013

Initial Digital Designs

My initial thoughts from receiving the briefs and coming up with the general concept was to jump on the computer. I know that working like this is normally too rushed but I felt that I had to create my
 designs while i had the initial thought. 


Creating new poster designs that would be re-made for the website. 


Apply a mock up to an iPad. the user would see the poster and could scroll though. I haven't really thought of the design and how it would  work as of yet. These are just my initial response to the brief. 


I wanted to get across the fun and lay full ness of the brand. I do feel that these designs do not work well to get across my concept however, I need the artwork to look more designed to a uniform standard. Also the designs I have created do not work together. 




Sticking with the bold type seems to work well, however it doesn't work as well with the above image as it did with the previous. I think it re-designing the posters for the website would look to confusing and slightly mis matched. I rally need to re-think my plans for this and see what I can change / keep the same . 




After creating the designs I realise that I will need to work more closely with the design. I think the designs start to set the scene with these but I know that I'll need to do a lot more work on the designs. I also feel that they could be developed by sketches. I need to re think my idea, take out certain aspects like the colour scheme and the web layout and logo and really start to push the concept from here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment