Wednesday 1 January 2014

Print Collateral

Print

Starting to create and push the identity into printed products. The design needs to still be simple for the older target audience. I decided to keep the business card as one header for the menu of the range. I wanted to portray it as a professional yet personal approach. So added in the tag line of scrumdiliYUMscious. 




I feel that the layout of the menu works well to allow the audience to browse easily. 
The colour scheme is also tonal so it works with the image and the 'homemade' tone of voice. 

Order Information and Reciept 

I wanted to include a different image here to explore the changes in layout and overall look. I used the same grid as the menu for the back of the order information. It was based around a receipt and still needed to include a lot of details. So by spreading out the formation I feel that it pushes the brand . 




 I think when these are printed i can decide wether the designs work well together and look coherent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment