Thursday 9 January 2014

Change in Layout | Re-think

After looking back at the previous designs I have created i feel that it would be best to look over and re-do some of the spreads. 

I feel that the magazine needs more of a visual theme :

I have decided to include a 'pink' 'scribble' this would develop into the concept of note-taking. This could allow the 


I feel that the hint of pink brings the magazine together more and allows for a cohesive campaign. The design does however look very feminine. 

I have also re-worked the content into a simpler layout. The design works well to explore the magazine in a different look and I have added in extra features and used the underline aspect as a personal touch.






The layout is more focused now and is more legible. The layout is focused into two columns that expire the interview in a simpler form. I feel that it does look effective against a negative background and would not be as over baring. 

The idea:




This would form a unique style to the magazine front cover and the cross idea focuses on the decision to be or not to be interested in the topic. 

I felt this could be more appriatopate for the audience as it could give them a choice and allows them to be interested in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment