Thursday 16 January 2014

Feedback

To gain some more knowledge and insight into how my designs were developing I decide to present my ideas to TOM in the studio. We sat down and i went through the pages I had created, Tom feedback was very helpful and  he offered me futehr insight into how he through the design could be improved and adapted to suit the user and concept:

- To change the navigation on the top to  by taking off the 'ABOUT US' and changing it to 'ABOUT'. This was to increase the proffeionalim of the website.

- Tom also suggested that 'cut out' the white bit of text within the logo on the homepage, and place and image as the background so the image comes through the text.

This would make the website more exciting and start to unify the designs. 

Tom also gave me adve aout navigation names and where to place certain objects on the page.

He also gave me some helpful comments about he aesthetic saying that it was visually pleasing and that the layout is user friendly.

I thought this crit was very vital to my practice as I have now gathered more insight into how a webiste works. I need to start making a lot of changes on my design and really push them.


I intented to create the whole website and create pages for each navigation header and the links to those pages. I feel that if i create the whole website my brand could really start to co-develop with my concept.



No comments:

Post a Comment