Saturday 18 January 2014

New Sketches / Updates

Since the feedback crit I have started to sketch and digitally play around with some new ideas. I feel that these could be applied to the original designs and I can really start to push the concept. I want the pages to feel applied and informative. 


Sketches:







Digital Changes: / Updates


Change in Title



Creating new text:

Cutting sections out of the logo to create a 'see through' text works well. 




Change in navigation:

This was to gain specific pages. I wanted to include a news feed and felt that it was vital to keep the intervative aspects. o i separated the design into sections. Each section allows you to click and follow up on a story. Some however, are just solid text of news. This helps the user to not get too distracted and distance themselves from the sight when they have clicked on a link. 



Need to work on;

I made the changes since the crit and the site now makes more sense. I really need to work on my positioning. Some of the text is too left aligned and off blanches the page. I also really need to work on more pages. I feel that so far i have not created enough for a substantial brief. 

Whats Postive;

I do like how the page works overall. I like the background image and low opacity overlay. I feel that this adds depth and layers to the page. It also allows for clear navigation

I like how the page only allows you to four son one or two thing MAX. This way the user is getting the most out of the page and can work with minim and informative content. This can then be applied to the user and allow them to get excited about seeing the film at the cinema. 

No comments:

Post a Comment