Sunday 2 February 2014

LTA :Image Selection

After working on my ideas it became clear that I would have to use images fro the internet and of professional womens tennis players to help encourage my tart audience. 

I DO NOT OWN ANY RIGHT/COPYRIGHT TO ANY OF THE IMAGES USED / THAT WILL BE USED IN ANY OF MY DESIGN WORK.

I feel that by using these images it allows me to contribute a passionate and professional surface.

I used various sites to gather some images, I may decide to use some for the application and some are just for research. 

To make the application / campaign relevant I have chosen to use images of famous tennis women and shapes / styles : Here is a selection of images I have chosen from various tennis Tumblr accounts. 















































I think that these images can have more of an effect on the female target audience that i and the brief have selected. This will also make the designs more professional as the images will not be as amiture. 


The colour scheme of these images mainly revolve around blue, I could see this working for my designs as it is considered an active, sporty colour, and if I use the correct tones and shades the designs could work for women and seem appealing without bowing to stereotypical women's colour swatches.




No comments:

Post a Comment