Sunday 2 February 2014

Newsprint vs Glossy Research

Research on Glossy VS newsprint:

Newspaper Club:

I have ordered some samples from newspaper club. I wanted to review the quality and size of the print before i would order if i decide to go with newsprint.

I feel that the texture and print on newsprint does work from my magazine:

Its not high end and it is for a large target audience.


I uploaded my design into the generator to see what it would look like to a tabloid scale. I think it would work well at that scale. An a3/a4 gloss could look stance but this gives the 

magazine a casual yet formative appeal


French Newspaper with unusual newspaper layout:


This newspaper works well to break the rules. It looks visually pleasing and the print quality looks efficient. It allows a lot of space for the design and content also which is a bonus/


I feel that something similar to this could really work.


GLOSS:

LULA MAGAZINE

ID MAG

DAZED&CONFUSED

NYLON

Most of the culture young audience reads these various magazines. however they of a certain price range.

They do look very visually pleasing however. The glossy magazine allows each page to feel lovely, but there is a lot more content.

I feel that if I had more content for each issue then this would be approactite. It could work as a conclusive year round issue however, and could inform and compile all the issues into one that could be bought and kept. 








No comments:

Post a Comment