Saturday 1 March 2014

YCN : Tennis Logo experiments for Application

I went back to creating some design sheets that explored logos. I thought i could create an application for women tennis players promoting the befits and local courts + getting them partners. 

I feel that a logo could unify the application. It could work with the LTA logo and be an almost sub brand to the website LTA already has. 

Logo Experiments:




After looking through these experiments - I feel that it would become too much with the design. I quite like certain logos I have created but I feel it could confuse the audience and market if I created one that would work as a symbol.

I  think I would quite like to just use type as a 'logo' / tag line. I feel it would get straight to the point and cause less confusion. The design could work with the blue theme and link with the typeface LTA uses.

No comments:

Post a Comment