Sunday 20 April 2014

Collecting Images + Image research :

Collecting images for the website called for me to research various film reassessing in 2014. i then used movie posters and full screen walloper down loads to develop the images into the website.I thought that by researching these professional images it would allow my website to be relevant and content driven and relate to the concept of the brief. 

i mainly used google and imp.awards for the movie posters to get full screen resolutios so the images were not pixalatied. Heres a few of the designs i have used / will use in my project : 








I think these images would work well with a simple and conceptual design. I think it would be good to use opacity overlays also so they text can be infcorpapretd into the design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment