Saturday 19 April 2014

Good Website research:

I started to research good website design to see what type of layout and structures could work for the designs. 

Mocking up:




The above designs work to mock up examples of colour and work in a simple format. I think this looks effective and allows the images to pop from the screen

Culture Sector Research 


I really like how all the bellow designs re created. They work to be interactive and have simple navigation which is effctive/ the designs also incept an essence of fun and colour which makes the designs lok very appealing.






I will take a lot of influence form these designs and hopefully portray this through my design, 

I LIKE HOW THE wabpage is split into landscape features anything the design layout works well tho suit the content of each brief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment