Wednesday 2 April 2014

Research branding - Film and Cinema

I went to the library and rented out some books that allowed me to view the branding of film and media culture. I thought this would be efftive to see as it could influence my pratcie. 




I like the idea of using full screen images with overlays of type - i think it works well to combine content and visual aesthetic and looks eye-catching






I wanted to focus on branding within the media. It was useful to research this as i could see what colours, shape. images layouts etc influenced a brand



I could also look at tone of voice and brand concepts. It would allow for me to create designs that could make me re-thin conventional ways to ortaty my ideas. 







Looking at he research i gathered, it all resulted in bright bold branding, This has had heavy influence over my idea and i think it time to start scribbling down a few ideas based on my findings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment