Thursday 8 May 2014

Final Navigation.

These are most of my final designs for the project. The navigation and design works on a very clean, simple and minimal display. I wanted to only display the most curtail and relevant information in an interesting way and to also include some images. 





















The process took quite a long time to produce and in the professional world i would not have this long on a brief. The designs all keep aspects often original grid but var depending on content they vary. I have tried to keep similar attributes like full scale images, opacity overlaps and the same text / brand elements to unify the designs. I think it looks very professional and would work well i really like tehdesigsn but I don't think they would be easy to code. 

No comments:

Post a Comment