Thursday 8 May 2014

Talenthouse : Police Research

To push the ocnept further i thought it would be interesting to look at the police force. tHE DESIGN I WANT TO CREATE Needs to use extracts of police visual identity to represent the cahnrcter. I think it would be effective to research different aspects until I find an image that can represent them sutbley. 

Loooking at the use of florisent colours it became clear that the poster for the moie took inspiration form this 

I wanted to look at shapes, colours and layouts that influence by design and portray the police in a minimal way. 



The use of sharp angles and 2 bold colours really works del to represent this. i THINK THE bold type also pushes this impact. 



Check Effect:

The chessboard effect really works with the police force. The design also embodies the colour shame ei would like to create. I think this would be an effect e way to portray the police aspect of the film. I could arrange the pattern so that it has 2 sections to show the main characters double sides, 




No comments:

Post a Comment