Monday 19 May 2014

Personal Branding - Final Images

Final Images of my Personal Branding

I got a photography student to take photographs of my final PPP personal branding. I thought that to would make the design look more professional and relevant. I focused on the sections of my branding as it allowed em to see the varied elements. I also took final images of the promotion pack. 


I used the vinyl cutter to cut out some letterforms porting an 's' shape but I used clear vinyl. I thought this would look effective on bright and dark colours of my work. I think that I need to create the letterform on a bright vinyl so i can attach it to the front of my promo pack. 



Creative CV 


postcards




The pack contains a poster, business card, postcards and my creative CV 










The 'promo' pack

I tried to make the pack as bright as possible to grab the attention of Studios.

No comments:

Post a Comment