Wednesday 2 April 2014

Types of cinema Research

I wanted to look at various cinemas and how they portray themselves physically before a brand concept was decided. 

i looked into multiplex indepentandt and creative cinemas - some form of cinema were based online so i refredded them. 






Old and traditional style


I went to everyman and took some primary research to focus my attention with this style.It wash;t like taridyion glitz and glamour the cinema use to portray but the design incorpates some of the same aspects. 





Looking at these images has allowed me to work out what type of cinema i would alike to portray. I think that there is such a variation that it is quite difficult to develop a concept right now but i know there options to create variations of cinema.s 




No comments:

Post a Comment