Thursday 22 May 2014

LTA EVALUATION


Evaluation

This brief really enhanced my professional practice and my personal practice also. It allowed me to really experiment with layout and to create something that worked on a digital platform. Although I can’t actually make the application is was great to work with a brief that was flexible and allowed a broad range of conceptual ideas.

From this brief I have developed a really great connection with designing for digital and commercial culture. I found this brief really interesting to work with and thought that aiming the concept and application to the audience specifically really allowed me to go into more detail within my design.  I have gained more skills within the practical aspect and presentation of final resolutions. I feel that the brief has allowed me to really broaden and enhance my layout ideas into a digital format. I have also improved my skills on presentation with the boards. This has heavily influenced the briefs I started to undertake after this competition brief.
I approached the design with simple and effective production. I wanted to keep that designs simple so the main information would be applied and stand out. I feel that my development process has continued throughout the module with documentation of all the major changes I decided to create.

I really feel that this brief went well and made me more inspired to start creating with my love for culture and design. It finally made me realize that I am interesting in identity, culture and digital design which has really allowed me to focus the design in to a very targeted audience.



If I could improve any elements it would be to create more promotional aspects for the application. I am happy with the final outcome of the design, mainly because it allowed me to get out of a rough patch in my design, but also because I feel that I resented my ideas clearly and conceptually, with reference to main aspects of the brief, and I feel that I have never really accomplished this before.

No comments:

Post a Comment