Thursday 22 May 2014

Talenthouse - Developing the poster

I kind of just dove straight into designing the post. Ad I only had one day to complete the brief it was essential that I developed the poster quickly. This would get me used to proffesional design time frames within studios. 

I thought it was effective for me to undertake a quick beef as i COULD ACTUALLY SEE who much work i could do within a time frame. I still know that research has a major impact within design, i did focus a lot of time on that.




I Worte out a list of words that worked on the trailer in rider to place onto the design: 







I wanetd to place these words onto the design ti create a solid impact.


Poster Development 









Changing the background colour : Editing to make the image brighter to represent the police uniform. 


No comments:

Post a Comment