Thursday 22 May 2014

Talenthouse Poster - Evaulation

Evaluation:

This was a day brief that I did to re-establish my skills with layout and poster design. I thought it would be effective to include some day briefs within my design to show how I can apply my time and skills to a fixed schedule.

It also links to the sectors I am interested in working in. As the brief was to illustrate the films concept the concept for the poster was kind of already decided. 

I am quite happy with the final design I created. I wanted to portray the two sides of the films main character but in a subtle manner. The concept really works to relate to the film but I think the final design was maybe to ‘gridded’ and formatted for the type of poster Talenthouse would of wanted.

If I could develop the design I would create more of a concept and develop the idea further maybe building something physically or introducing some photography to push the conceptual aspects of the brief in a ‘fun’ format that could reflect the main aspects of the film.


I quite enjoyed working to a tight schedule, it different form the longer briefs I produced. The time frame allowed me to really plan out my work in stages and fulfilment at the end of the day wen I had created a final outcome with a creative concept to inform the design.  

No comments:

Post a Comment